The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good, used tires with approximately 1/2 tread life on them.
I bought these as potential emergency replacments on EBAY last year. The roads in DC are terrible, but I haven't lost a tire yet. Tires have sat in box in garage (never below freezing) for the past year. Now going with R888s. Tires are in good shape. I inspected them for damage/holes on purchase, put back in box on shelf in garage. There are no holes or issues with these tires by my visual inspection. The tread surface appears the same as the tires that are currently on my car, which have approx 6600 miles on them.
Will sell in pairs or as complete set.
Will sell for $200 plus shipping from 20854, potomac MD.
PM with interest.
2 Yokohama Advan AD07 175/50R16 18lbs LTS
2 Yokohama Advan AD07 225/45R17 25lbs LTS

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Tires...

The first picture above is from one of the rear tires, the second is a front. The tread depth of the fronts are similar, as are the rears when compared to each other. The fronts, as one would expect, have more tread. Again, I bought these to keep as spares in case I had a flat, not as replacements. For the price of one tire, you get four. Cheap insurance was what I was thinking....

I have provided the following picture of the tread depth of the left rear tires that is currently on my Elise. The car has 6,600 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
154 Posts
2 rear tires

pm sent!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts