The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Fire Extinguisher & Bracket

I'm selling a couple of nice bits removed from my Elise when a roll cage and fire suppression system were installed- Both are in excellent condition, as pictured below-

The 4tress harness bar mounts to the OEM roll bar (hoop)- It's difficult to see the "sector111" stickers show some wear from the camera / radar detector mount ($35) that I'm including with the harness bar- Harness Bar and Camera Mount are SOLD
DSC_0002.JPG

DSC_0004.JPG

The fire extinguisher was also ordered from Sector111, although I do not see a black finish still available- I'm including the mount with the sell of this fire extinguisher- The mount is a solid bit of engineering, and holds the extinguisher securely in front of the passenger seat with the existing passenger seat front bolts- Selling both for $250 shipped-

DSC_0019.JPG

·
Registered
324 Posts
I am interested on the 4tress harness bar mounts. Where does this go? does it mount to the seat belt bolts?

·
Registered
1,035 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am interested on the 4tress harness bar mounts. Where does this go? does it mount to the seat belt bolts?
Yes, that's right- The harness bar is fastened to factory points on the OEM hoop, including the shoulder strap mount- It's been a while since I fiddled with it, but I believe it incorporates hardware already in the car-

The bar is rock-solid, and allows tall drivers to move the seat to its farthest back position-

If you're interested, just send me a PM- Freight's included in the sell price for contiguous US-

Thanks!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts