The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FOR SALE:

(6) Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.3 18" wheels (3 front, 3 rear) $2631 value purchased new
(4) Bridgestone Potenza RE71R tires (235/40/18 fronts & 275/35/18 rears) with 67% tread remaining (6/32nd" remaining vs 8/32nd new and 2/32nd minimum, see photos below) $960 value purchased new
(4) Lotus OEM factory TPMS sensors $250 value purchased new

Tires and TPMS sensors are mounted and balanced, i.e. ready to rock and roll at your next HPDE event, with one spare front wheel and one spare rear wheel (bare wheels only).

This is a $3,841 value if you purchased all these new, selling for $1900, more than 50% off.

These are a perfect fit on the 2010-2014 Evoras and match factory tire circumference so they don't trigger traction control errors. If you have been looking to track your Evora, this is the most cost-effective set of wheels/tires you can find (new or used). I am selling because I recently sold my 2012 Evora S, and the wheels are not compatible with my Evora 400.

Located in Dallas, TX, but will ship to continental US at buyer's expense.

Attachments

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bumped to update that I will ship to Continental US at buyer's expense instead of just local pickup!

·
Premium Member
6,834 Posts
What size are those rear tires Tex?

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
still for sale bump! Wheel/Tire/TPMS package is at Sports Car World/Regogo Racing in Dallas, TX if want to see in person!

·
Registered
632 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Sale pending on the mounted tires/wheels.

Spare front (1) and rear (1) wheels still available, $225 each plus shipping to continental US.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts