1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
[SOLD] FS: '67 Corvette 427/390

SOLD!
Heya everyone,
Due to moving, we are reluctantly selling our Corvette which has been in the family for over 30 years. It is a 1967 Corvette with numbers matching 427/390. As seen in the pictures, it is red with saddle leather interior. The original options are the leather interior, air conditioning, Positraction 3:08R axle, Powerglide automatic transmission, AM/FM radio, power brakes, telescopic steering wheel, and power steering. Also original to the car would be the engine, transmission, carburetor, rally rims, springs, and exhaust. Currently there is a Custom Autosound radio/CD player installed, although, the car will also come with the original radio. The car had originally been Goodwood Green. 37,300 original miles. We still have the original order sheet, radio instructions, starter tag, Owner’s manual, and Protect-O-Plate. There are a few defects in the paint job, as noted in the images. Nothing too serious, exterior looks great! Never been in an accident, is a solid body. Runs and drives very smooth.
VIN is 194377S122019
Many pictures available, those attached are scaled down in quality/size. High quality images available upon request. I modified the brightness of the engine bay picture to just show more depth; original picture is also attached.
Asking: $67,500

Feel free to give me a call or shoot me an e-mail/PM.

Thanks much!

Mike Sage
[email protected]
(920)342.0396

·
Registered
247 Posts
Hot damn, that is my dream car. Just beautiful. If I only had my Lotus paid off, I might be making an offer! Good luck with it Mike.

Q

·
0 Posts
Beautiful car. It's a shame it was resprayed a different color... beautiful nonetheless...

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
Nice looking C2 stingray :up:

best of luck with your sale...

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone for the comments, they are well appreciated.:)
Great looking "big boat anchor"! Are the factory bonding strips still intact? Are you advertising it on 2005 C6 Corvette Information - 2005 Corvette C6 Information - Corvettes for Sale That is a great price for a well documented car. Has it ever been NCRS judged?
I pasted your add over at the Corvette Forum. If I were still into Mid-years, I would jump on it. Good luck.
Everything is intact still, whether or not they are the factory I can't say. Would you happen to know if there is a way to determine that without documentation?
I actually had been waiting for the admins to verify my registration before I could post the ad there, thanks a bunch for linking it! :up::)
Annnd it has not been NCRS judged.
There will be more pictures to come!

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
I remember I was pricing these out about 10 years ago... price range back then was $35-40k. Kinda makes you wonder why people buy new cars for toys. Classics are cooler-looking, actually appreciate in value, and never go out of style! :D

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
I remember I was pricing these out about 10 years ago... price range back then was $35-40k. Kinda makes you wonder why people buy new cars for toys. Classics are cooler-looking, actually appreciate in value, and never go out of style! :D
Steve, it's because classic cars can be a PITA to keep running, can be a $$$$$$ pit to keep running, can be impossible to find parts for, and etc.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Mike, if it hasn't been hit, and if it was not taken off of the frame when painted, then the bonding stips should be intact. the only way to check is by feel. If it doesn't sell in the next couple of weeks, get it judged. Even if it only gets a low 90's score, it will increase the value by $5000 to $7000. It would be a good canidate for a survivor class or even a Duntov award.

Also, only the '63 had the split-window. It was deemed a saftey issue and changed for '64.

Actually, Roaddad, the parts for these cars are easy to find, they are just expensive.

Again Mike, a beautiful car. I hope I don't look at it too long and start getting the Mid-Year fever again. I don't think my check book could stand it. Good luck and let me know if I can help in anyway. 99% of the guys on Corvetteforum are very knowledgeable and helpful.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Does the gas gauge move as fast as the Speedo?

1 - 20 of 29 Posts