The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am selling my triple penske shocks valved for the lotus. Ready to install on the exige or elise. Get the best for track days or serious racing. Item is on ebay starting about 6pm PST today January 19th. Item #110340289734 Pictures and all information on ebay. Any questions please ask. Thanks.

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
Add a link to your post and you will get more hits. I was unable to find the auction.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
This listing (110340289734) has been removed or is no longer available. Please make sure you entered the right item number.
If the listing was removed by eBay, consider it canceled. Note: Listings that have ended more than 90 days ago will no longer appear on eBay.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I said in my posting it will not list on ebay until about 6pm PST. So it will be about 4 hours from now. I delayed the listing on ebay to get a better time for the entire country since today was a holiday. Thanks.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Ah.. makes sense. Nice that you can now delay the start of the listings.

·
Registered
330 Posts
What spring rates are they?

·
Registered
2005 Lotus Elise
613 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
It has the LSS sport springs on the shocks. The rates for these springs are:
Front 211 lbs Rear 289 lbs

Stock springs are:
Front 190 Rear 267

Obviously you can get other springs that are stiffer if desired. Thanks for the link posted.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The item was removed by ebay by mistake and it will be listed again this evening at about 8pm CST. The new item number is 110340520226 but as I said it will not show until later today. I will post the link when its available again. These really are very nice shocks for someone. Thanks,

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ebay is really getting picky on how you word everything now and you are only allow to sell by paypal, unless you are selling a car. Gee, I wonder if they have some sort of deal. ha. Anyway the shocks are sold, Thanks.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts