The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought an Accusump unit as part of the purchase of the car but I don't see myself using it in the near future.

I'd like to try to sell it locally first before I consider the hassle of shipping. I'm in Irvine, CA.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
What's included in the package. Is it electronically actuated, manual, does it have the parts to make it a turn key kit, what size is it?

Thanks

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I am just looking to get back what I paid for it. $400 which i think is a great price.

It was previously installed on my car. It comes with a switch which was mounted in the front of the shifter console. I don't know if that makes it manual or electronically controlled.

Not sure on the size.

As far as I know, everything is included. Lines, wiring, switch, and Accusump unit.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Do you know if it's 100% complete? Maybe a photo of what you have there would help.

·
Registered
215 Posts
I have an accusump, in the box, never installed, set for Lotus, bought from ForcedFed, for sale. Was $500, my wife wouldn't give up the trunk space (the only space that seemed available). Sigh.

·
Registered
974 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I have an accusump, in the box, never installed, set for Lotus, bought from ForcedFed, for sale. Was $500, my wife wouldn't give up the trunk space (the only space that seemed available). Sigh.
No offense, but if you are selling yours, can you please start your own thread? Thanks.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts