·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
from sport package with 6000 miles on them street use.$250

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
A048's are usually dead by 6000 miles (the rears at least)

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
still quite alive and for sale

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Interesting...

Mine are at 6k street use also and they are in great shape. I've been starting to look at other tires cause I know it should be coming, but so far, these tires have held up well to street use.
Other than the possibility you fellas dont drive it quite as hard, as often as I do...it may have something to do with florida heat, and our hybrid seashell roads.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
I'm in Seattle area, roads are frequently in decent shape, plenty of moisture, not a lot of heat. And I drive pretty hard all things considered, though no standing starts and very little wheel spin. Getting ~20mpg if that's any indication.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
bump still for sale

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
that doesnt make any sense-what you talking about.tires still for sale

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you spend way too much time online dude-your brain is fried

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
rotfl both sets, the ones that you were trying to sell about a month ago and the set you are selling now both have around 6,000 miles on them...do you actually think that people will not think its the same set? rotfl

·
Registered
564 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
rotfl both sets, the ones that you were trying to sell about a month ago and the set you are selling now both have around 6,000 miles on them...do you actually think that people will not think its the same set? rotfl
do you work for the history channel too.get out and drive people

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
No history channel, just also think its funny that you are trying to get $250.00 for something you were going to throw away....
^ ^ ^
something that should be thrown away.

there may be tread, but i doubt there is any grip left in those tires.

an "R" compound tire like the AO48 will go through heat cycles, and while it has tread, its not going to be anything worth paying $ for with 6,000 miles on them.

this must be the same set in the other thread that was going to be tossed in the trash. not a big believer in coincidences.

i wouldnt have posted the facts about "R" compound tires, but the OPs' attitude begged for it.

back to the history channel for me.
enjoy your popcorn tracy;)

·
Registered
351 Posts
This is quite entertaining!!

rotfl

1 - 20 of 33 Posts