The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Adjustable Elise / Exige Cup Holders for Sale.
Change the diameter to fit your cup with the socket head cap screw (key included). Also includes stainless insert(s) for your straight-walled container (can or water bottle, etc., up to 2.65" diameter).
Mounts to stowage tray, relocating the ODB2 port using the exact same OEM rail system that was a Lotus option. No drilling required! (drilling and riveting for an exact OEM configuration is completely optional). Retracts under the dashboard when not in use.

Single: $160 w/insert
Double: $200 w/2 inserts

Free shipping in the US. Add $28 to Canada, $42 EUROPE and $56 WORLDWIDE for USPS International Priority Mail or inquire about other cheaper, slower shipping options.

These are assembled as-ordered for LHD or RHD cars. Please allow up to 1 week processing time per order.

* If you already have an OEM cup holder and just want a body and insert(s) without the mounting hardware, deduct $25 from your order.

Pay to Venmo @MarkVH1 or PayPal ("friends and family" if you can) at [email protected] or send me your email address for Zelle.

** NOTE: When ordering, please include your LotusTalk username and shipping address in the payment app, or PM me your Name, email address and shipping info.

*** Disclaimer: No cup holder is universal. This cup holder with fit virtually all tapered cups, as well as standard soda cans, plastic 16.9oz water bottles, or other straight-walled containers with a 2.65" (67mm) diameter. Any returns on the basis of not understanding this will incur a 20% restocking fee.

Thanks!

Car Gear shift Vehicle Motor vehicle Light White Gear shift Light Car Vehicle Wood Audio equipment Drinkware Gas Home appliance Light Gear shift Automotive design Motor vehicle Vehicle Vehicle Automotive tire Drinkware Audio equipment Motor vehicle Bottle Fluid Water bottle Motor vehicle Plastic bottle

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Any chance you could post a pic of where the single mounts from the underneath?? I cant tell if it'll be over far enough or not.

I have this stealth gauge mount from GRP and wondering if they would work together or not.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Any chance you could post a pic of where the single mounts from the underneath?? I cant tell if it'll be over far enough or not.

I have this stealth gauge mount from GRP and wondering if they would work together or not.
I just left town for the next 10 days (not in my Elise). Anyway, from the looks of it, they’ll conflict with each other.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Can this retract when not in use or is it fixed?
Retracts completely under the dash when not in use, just like OEM, and use the OEM rail and sliders (included).

·
Registered
266 Posts
I’m interested in the double. Does the double come with two aluminum inserts?

·
Registered
222 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
I have received many inquiries and there’s been some need for clarification. I updated post #1 with new prices and payment info.

Still looking into the anodizing for those asked...

1 - 20 of 55 Posts