The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Unit no longer required as i have swapped back to the stock lotus dash with an external display for 'other' information.

I dont have the AIM loom for it, but have made up plugs that fit just fine.

Also comes with the infra red receiver for lap timing and programming cable with USB plug.

fits in the std binacle with no trimming of plastic - i made up 4 aluminium brackets to hold the dash in place to the standard dash bracket (included).

ODO currently has 94,000 (ish) kms on it, but i do have the ability to set it to whatever your dash currently is - just needs a few days of running the dash at 300 km/h to cycle it around to the correct odo reading. unit can be configured for miles or kilometers.

with somthing like this :
Elise Exige dash loom connector plug 4 AIM Strada Pista | eBay

and this :
S2 Exige 111R dash loom connector plug CAN-BUS hi low | eBay

you dont need to cut into any wiring in the car - just plug it in !

the AIM dash does supports lotus can-bus -
http://www.aim-sportline.com/download/ecu/stock/lotus/Lotus_240R_EliseExige192CV_100_eng.pdf

unit currently located in sydney, australia - postage to continental USA will be $65 to ship with tracking and signature on delivery or $30 for tracking OR signature, not both - you choose which one.

$600 AUD. + paypal fees.

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
Free bump...this is a great deal and I would have snatched it up if I had the evo data logger already. My one-lap car has the dash and it's great.

Sent from my iPhone using AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I have built a harness to plug in to the dash- it's not aim OEM but its worked perfectly for me for the last few years.
Not 100% sure on the amount of sensors you can attach to it, you'd need to check the aim website - it's still a current model ..

Thanks

·
Premium Member
373 Posts
PM sent

1 - 7 of 7 Posts