The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
FS, Alarm, Door Trim, Track Pack Harness bar and Trim, A/C

More stuff off the Donor “T2” Race car. You can bid high to help out with sponsoring this race car venture.

All on EBay so it fair to all. All No reserve!

OE Alarm
eBay Motors: Lotus Exige, Elise OE Alarm System NR (item 280311609815 end time Feb-15-09 13:37:36 PST)
Door Trim
eBay Motors: Lotus Exige, Door Trim Panels, NR (item 280311611856 end time Feb-15-09 13:43:53 PST)
OE Track pack Harness bar and Trim
eBay Motors: Lotus Exige OE Harness bar and trim panels NR (item 280311614997 end time Feb-15-09 13:54:29 PST)
A/C Hardware
eBay Motors: Lotus Exige, Elise Air Conditioning parts, NR (item 280311618588 end time Feb-15-09 14:06:18 PST)

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm sure this has been answered but I couldnt find it, will the exige harnes bar and cover fit in an '05 elise? If so I may be first in line for the seats, bar, firewall cover etc. could we figure out a package deal and shipping?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Not sure if the Elise has the weld nuts on the main hoop to accept the harness bar.

As far as the shipping goes I would just like to keep it where it is. Just keep it in mind when you bid of the flat rate shipping cost.

Oh and I will not ship outside the US. It just gets to be too much of a mess for me. Sorry.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I'm sure this has been answered but I couldnt find it, will the exige harnes bar and cover fit in an '05 elise? If so I may be first in line for the seats, bar, firewall cover etc. could we figure out a package deal and shipping?
I know for sure that the OEM Exige harness bar wil fit in a 2005 elise. I would guess that it will fit in all 2005 and newer Elise and Exige.

·
Registered
433 Posts
More stuff off the Donor “T2” Race car. You can bid high to help out with sponsoring this race car venture.

So the high bidders get their names on the car as sponsors?

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'll take the seats, harness bar, firewall cover. Please see whats the cheapest on shipping, everything in 1 box or 2. 08311 business address should be the cheapest. And I don't care who the carrier is, postal, ups, dhl, whatever. Payment will be made by any way you want. Thanks Chuck

I'm sending a PM with the complete address.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I know for sure that the OEM Exige harness bar Will fit in a 2005 Elise. I would guess that it will fit in all 2005 and newer Elise and Exige.
Thanks a bunch for answering that, I truly appreciate that.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Sorry I have already listed the switches included. Maybe the buyer will sell them to you?

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
More Nitrous! The "Buy it Now" Button again.

Side Glass is sold.

I guess some just hate to lose

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Last day on EBay!

Lots of action in this race in the beginning then everyone settled down. Now we are in the final stretch. Last race went right to the end.

Oh, I do have the code for the Alarm.

good luck.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Down to the last Hour!

Some positions are changing. Who will take the lead in the end?

This is more fun than watching cars turn left:D

·
Registered
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Great race again.
Most all have cleared Tech.

Next batch of stuff is going up.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.