The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone

I was about to put a monster system in my 04 Mini CooperS, but decided to go after a BMW 135i instead. In doing so, I have a nice audio upgrade kit that I was about to use for sale. All was bought from crutchfield in Feb of 08. Crutchfield is an authorized alpine dealer, and though they wouldn't take it back, they feel it would be covered under their authorized warranty as long as I provided the sales docs, which I will do.

If you were to buy these on ebay, you'd pay $315 for the deck, and $125 or so for the associated sirius /ipod stuff, and another $75 for the install stuff.

Looking to get $450 (415 shipped without the PAC steering wheel controller) shipped for this: You will end up with an amazing 9987, with fully integrated steering wheel controls (if so equipped), ipod hookup, and sirius.

I also have, at an additional price, one set of CDT 6.5" separates, I will throw in for $50.00, with MDF rings. These are very nice two way speakers with separate crossovers, not sure how well they would work in the lotus, but what the heck.

Here's what I have, and what I paid. I have not even opened these items. This is for sale as a package for now. Note mini specifics are not included in the deal, but I think the VW wiring harness works for Lotus as well. Pictures to follow later tonight:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Pictures:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am now thinking I'll just pop this in the Lotus, I seem to have troubles moving it.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sold, sirius stuff on ebay# 160252716822 if you're interested. Thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts