Diffuser with aero plates
S111 Dbrace and other upgrades
Carbon wide scoops and canards
Apr wing
Boe clam hinge
Engine mount inserts
Baffled oil pan
Harness bar and schroth asm harnesses
I recently bought the car from Ted and he's awesome guy really took care of me. Flew out to Ohio and it was great. Unfortunately, I got a great deal on a BMW M2 competition that I couldn't pass up. I don't need to have them both so I'm selling the Exige. It's for sale for 45K. When I purchased the car, the Nitron shocks were already installed and the car still runs great. Being 6'5 and having size 15' shoes does get a little tiresome squeezing into the car, but once in the thrill is always there. If anyone is interested, please contact me 210.246.3580. Ian

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
6,919 Posts
I recently bought the car from Ted and he's awesome guy really took care of me. Flew out to Ohio and it was great. Unfortunately, I got a great deal on a BMW M2 competition that I couldn't pass up. I don't need to have them both so I'm selling the Exige. It's for sale for 45K. When I purchased the car, the Nitron shocks were already installed and the car still runs great. Being 6'5 and having size 15' shoes does get a little tiresome squeezing into the car, but once in the thrill is always there. If anyone is interested, please contact me 210.246.3580. Ian
Please post a proper for sale ad if you're selling the Exige. Thanks.

Closing this.

San

21 - 24 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.