The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

FS: Autodromo Group B Watch

2K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  BCspeed34 
#1 · (Edited)
Hey everyone, I picked up the Evolizione version of this watch recently, and have decided to sell my White Group B. This style draws plenty of compliments, and has a high quality automatic movement. Lightly worn, there is a small mark on the side of the casing (see second photo).

Watch retails for $925, I'm asking just $745 shipped. View specs here: http://www.autodromo.com/watches/group-b-white/

I can also throw in a couple of additional straps. PM me if interested, thanks!

Attachments

See less See more
#3 ·
To anyone interested, Autodromo make great watches and it's nice that they're NY based.

I have three and just ordered another so I obviously like them.

@SLKado I have a blue Stradale and love it. It wears really nice and the back is very similar in design to the the original Monoposto (which is a bit bigger), being curved it sits really nicely on the wrist. The build quality is perfect and they are beautifully designed. The floating ring on the Stradale is really cool and the two tone really enhances it.

I originally wanted the cream one but it was sold out and settled for the blue; which I think I now prefer even more although the cream one is really beautiful. It's my favorite everyday watch - the other two Autodromos I have were limited editions and now worth quite a bit more than I paid so I don't wear them as much.

The Groupe B is not my favorite of their designs but I'm coming around and will probably pick one of the more boring muted colors up at some point.

My only criticism is the straps run on the smaller size, it's not a huge deal as admittedly I've big wrists but it would be nice if I had more than one hole left when they are buckled.

OP best of luck with the sale, its a good price.

#4 ·
The white Group B I wore pretty much daily. The lightweight case and the ease of changing the strap is what really sold me on it. Aside from my Speedmaster Pro this was my first mechanical automatic, and it performs quite well.

The Autodromo has also brought me more compliments than any other watch I've owned, and those that know the brand are always fun to chat with. It is a simple design, but you can wear it with almost any outfit, dressy or not.

#5 ·
Dropped the price a bit and added an actual photo of the watch. Again brand-new and never worn, the plastic cover is still on the sapphire lens.

Thanks!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.