The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shocks have just under 16,000 miles on them. Ride height will need to be reset as one of the front collars loosened up just prior to my switching shocks (now running 3 way Ohlins).

Engine dampener has about 5000 miles on it.

Would like to get $800 for the shocks and $100 for the dampener.

·
Registered
378 Posts
Dibs on the track pack shocks. These are the remote resovior bilsteins, correct?

Also, you mentioned that one of the collars loosened up, no damage I assume.

Can you send pics.

I do want these provided no damage, etc.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dibs on the track pack shocks. These are the remote resovior bilsteins, correct?

Can you send pics.

I'll try to post pics soon but yes, they are the remote res. Bilsteins. No, my mechanic said they look good. No damage.

·
Registered
378 Posts
I'll try to post pics soon but yes, they are the remote res. Bilsteins. No, my mechanic said they look good. No damage.
Cool. Can't wait to see pics. Also, can you give me a total shipped to 30044 area code (Atlanta, GA).

Thanks!

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
Do the trackpack shocks fit the LSS springs or do you have to use track pack springs (or are they the same anyway)?

·
Registered
1,190 Posts
To my knowledge the TP springs are differint (stiffer) and you will want/need the sway bar that goes with TP also.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
PM'd you, Pestodude.

·
Registered
1,024 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Have been really busy with work, haven't had time to post pics. In the interim, I have an offer without seeing pics. sorry.

Can you send pics.

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Is the engine damper still available?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
To my knowledge the TP springs are differint (stiffer) and you will want/need the sway bar that goes with TP also.
Hrmm. Even if the rates are different are the bodies/dimensions of the springs the same? I.E. could you put Track pack shocks on LSS springs and just bolt them in?

·
Registered
2,524 Posts
Let me know if the damper sale falls through.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts