The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I currently owned a Black 2005 lotus Elise with red interior. Not sure what trim this lotus is but it does have power windows, locks, CD player and a/c. Bought this vehicle out of Denver Colorado in 2015 with 73k miles. Now has an estimate of 80k. I had to replace the original gauge cluster with a lower mile gauge cluster At 45k miles on it, since the one it came with had issues showing the fuel and rpm gauge not working, I still have the gauge cluster just in case someday someone knows how to fix it. Everything runs perfectly fine. Kept all the maintenance and repair documents that I had done at the lotus license dealership in Vegas. The only repair this car has gone through was a replacement of a new ecu. Clean title and the transaction would have to be done at my bank since I still owe a year or two on it. A little paint bubble in the rear corner of the rear clamshell by the rear driver side tires. The front clam had a fresh repaint since the factory paint was starting to peel off and I had the front signal lights shaved off. Comes with a soft top, and a transparent hardtop. The car is currently covered in gold and red carbon fiber vinyl wrap that was done by a pro.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BJl7y7ChiuI/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

List of mods.
VIS carbon fiber front lip
AR carbon fiber side diffuser
Difflow rear Diffuser

The vehicle is currently in Las Vegas NV, and I live in Seattle WA. I barely play with the car since I'm a full-time truck driver and only see the lotus once every 4 months. Planning on moving everything out of Vegas to Seattle soon and wanted to get a different sports car to play with. Asking price is $28k OBO , feel free to text me at 407-404-1578. Only able to do business transaction on a weekend and ill fly to Vegas for anyone's who's extremely serious. No trades, feel free to see the photos on my Instagram @7th.Evan

Attachments

1 - 1 of 1 Posts