The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Full set of black, forged LSS wheels with mostly used R888 tires. Fronts are the wider, more satisfying 6.5" size. Does not include center caps. $1200.

Includes R888 tires. Rears are totally spent, but fronts are just above the wear bars. Personally I think you could get through another set of rears with the amount of life left in the fronts. The date codes are very recent, 2010-2011.

They're not perfect, but overall pretty good. One front looks perfect, the other front has a small chip. One rear has one small chip, and the other rear has what looks like a low-speed encounter with a curb while parking--serveral inches of the paint is dinged up right at the edge of the wheel. I tried to capture all of this in pics. Note I just gave the wheels a quick rinse so you might see residual water and I realized after they dried I didn't do the best job of getting all the dust off.

Pics go in order. Perfect front, front with chip, that chip, rear with chip, that chip, rear with scrape, scrape. Worn tires are the rears, ones with some life are the fronts.

I believe them to be mechanically in great shape--no bent rim or flat spots as far as I'm aware.

Local pickup only in San Francisco.

Thanks!

Attachments

·
Registered
816 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm willing to ship, but only if I can drop them off, unpackaged, at a UPS Store and say "Here. Ship these." Whenever I've done this in the past buyers have gotten upset with how much it costs and it turns into a big deal. If you're cool with whatever the cost is without complaint, though, happy to do that. Just assuming it's not worth it.

·
Premium Member
2,972 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts