The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Original wheels and tyres off my 06' Exige. Perfect shape, no paint chips or curb rash. Both have 8500 miles on them. Stock A048 tyres.

$1600

Pictures, can send high res if desired. I gave them a quick clean but they could use another once over. I bought RAC monolites which I like for weight but looks wise I love these LSS wheels. If I wasn't moving to the city I'd keep both. Center caps not included and are not in the photo.

Local Pickup takes preference, if no one picks them up by Wednesday of next week (5/28) I'll go back to the first non-local PM and ship them out. Buyer pays shipping. Located in Hastings, NY 10706. 15 mins north of NYC.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Very tempting indeed. Was looking for another set for street setup. Hope I will make my decision faster than the next guy!:p

·
Banned
1,348 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I've had a bunch of PM's asking if they're still available. If you'd like to lay claim to them please send a "Still Available, if so I'll take them" PM. I've responded back to everyone but I'd hate to lose a sale to someone who really wants them while I wait back for reply's from everyone interested. Sorry, just trying to make it fair for everyone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Very happy with the wheels. I will be selling my black non-lss wheels, w/o centercaps, with AD07 tires (all 4 with 10k miles on them) and will post in a few days with pics. I kept the centercaps to use on the LSS wheels so fwiw they do seem to be interchangeable.

Thanks to mpsalm.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts