Even though I have started the installation of this SuperCharger, I have decided not to pursue.
The system has never run (I live in Canada) and this was a winter project. I guarantee the system in perfect condition.
For now, I am testing the market if I can get $3100 (paid $3500). Tune not included but shipping included I will move forward.
For those of you asking me why. I have change my mind for something a little more complicated... The BOE TVS SuperCharger.
Pm me if interested.