The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So I have decided to do some cleaning, and as part of that, I am going to be selling off all of the spare lotus parts that I have laying around.

There are a lot of items. Please let me know if you are interested in anything, Thanks:

1. Front Clamshell: Structurally in good shape. It was blue, then painted black, but they painted over top of the starshield, so that will need to be removed. There is also some scuffs under the front from scraping on the road that need to be repaired before repainting. Asking $1500

1A. Rear Hood: Black, includes grilles, which were painted to match the hood. Also includes lock mechanism. Asking $400

2. Rear Clamshell: No major damage. It was red, then painted black. There is a small crack near the fuel cap, but it isn't all of the way through. There is another small crack along the back near the rear grille as well as a paint drip. Nothing huge. Asking $1500

3. Front Hing Cover Panels: Black, Each has one broken tab, otherwise good. Includes mud flaps. Asking $400 for both.

4. Front access covers: Orange, no damage but one has been sanded to prep for repaint. Asking $300 for both.

5. Rear Panel: Includes both side grilles, License plate panel, and sub panel, minus the reflectors. One of the side grilles is missing some tabs and the licens plate panel has a dent, but otherwise good. Asking $100

6. SOLD - Center and rear tunnel covers and boots. In good shape just a little dirty. Includes shifter boot and aux outlet. Will also include a brand new brake boot as well. Asking $150

7. SOLD - Side mirrors. Includes both sides, complete assemblies. The drivers side has a chip in the paint on the housing and the housing is not removable from the pilth. It was glued to the pilth after it broke off. Asking $200 for both.

8. SOLD - Front turn signals. Includes both sides. One has a small chip in the lens and the other has a broken tab. Otherwise work fine. Also includes the gaskets for both. Asking $200 for both

9. SOLD - Front radiator grilles. Had been painted black to match front clamshell. In good shape. Asking $50 for both

10. SOLD - Side intake louvers. Good condition, asking $60 for both.

11. SOLD - Front headlight gaskets. Used. Asking $20 for both. (These are really expensive new)

12. SOLD - Rear trunk lid louvers: Set of four. Small ones in good condition. Each of the larger ones is missing the lower fin where the double sided tape usually is, but still usable because you cant really notice it when installed. Asking $50 for all of them.

13. SOLD - Front oil cooler grilles: Painted black to match front clam, otherwise no damage. $20 for both.

·
Registered
9,294 Posts
Listing the year of these pieces and type of car they came from may help.

The Exige front clam, rear clam, boot lid are different than the Elise... the 2005-6 Elise front clam is different than the '07, etc...

·
Registered
196 Posts
please send me paypal for mirrors, turn signals, i replied to your pm on the clams, access panels and hinge covers, thanks back online tonight and will send payment

·
Registered
1 Posts
front clam available?

Im in need of a front clam and also a right side door if you know of one available too? Thanks, btw where are you located?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts