The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Selling a BOE Racing Quarter Stick low-exit (thru-diffuser) exhaust for 2005 - 2011 Elise & Exige. In excellent, like new condition. There are a couple scuffs where the mounting clamps go (you cannot see these with the system installed). It was installed for less than 2 weeks and has less than 100 miles on it.

Asking $700. Cost includes shipping in the continental US only (outside continental US, buyer pays additional shipping). Paid over $820 for this new at Blackwatch Racing.

I bought this exhaust a few weeks ago, had it installed, lived with it for about 2 weeks and decided it's not for me. It's a great system, the fabrication is top notch and it sounds really nice. That said, it just wasn't my taste. I prefer something a little more polished.

Tech specs here:
BOE Racing Exhaust Quarter Stick - Blackwatch Racing, Lotus Performance Parts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
FS: Price Drop! BOE Racing Exhaust, Low-Exit

Asking $650 OBO. Cost includes shipping in the continental US only (outside continental US, buyer pays additional shipping). Paid over $820 for this new at Blackwatch Racing. If you prefer the high-exit style, you can get the proper pipe from http://www.blackwatchracing.com/.

System has less than 100 miles on it and is in like-new condition.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FS: Price Drop AGAIN! BOE Racing Exhaust, Low-Exit

Now asking $500 firm. Buyer pays shipping.

·
Registered
693 Posts
Tempting... But i only run above diffuser. Have to check the cost of the new pipe.

Was it too loud for you? How was the drone?

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Tempting... But i only run above diffuser. Have to check the cost of the new pipe.

Was it too loud for you? How was the drone?
I think the high exit pipe is less than $100 at blackwatchracing.com, but I could be mistaken.

First, let me say that this system sounds really good! But yes, it was a bit loud for my taste and there was a very slight drone at about 4,000 rpm.

A couple guys on the board suggested that it was low exit pipe that causes both a volume increase and the drone (from the sound bouncing back up off the road). I can't attest to that, since I've never heard the high exit system.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Do you still have this for sale? I would buy it, but I REALLY don't like how it's angled down... I would like it flush with the diffuser like the stock exhaust

1 - 7 of 7 Posts