The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My earlier huge FS thread can't be edited and everything else has sold anyway. Selling my BOE Silent Touch ST-5 (the latest, quietest version of the BOE exhaust) with under 250 miles on it. Brand new, never installed, side exit/above diffuser exhaust tip included (not pictured). I was using the through-diffuser center exit pipe, which I purchased separately and am keeping to potentially use with the 2bular setup I am trying. PM me with questions or for additional pictures. Asking $595 shipped, which is a savings of approximately $300 for a great, lightweight exhaust that is nearly new.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I know there isn't supposed to be "discussion" here, but can you describe the sound quality? depending on how my car ends up sounding with the honda, I may want something more quiet than the 8" 2bular (which may be already quiet in comparison)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A bit crazy given how many exhausts I've tried, but frankly I haven't paid much attention to the sound quality. The only thing that mattered for me was the decibels since I was trying to pass sound at Laguna. The all sounded pretty similar to me from inside the car with varying levels of loudness. I never stood out back with someone else revving the car to really compare. Not much help, but it sounds almost exactly like the BOE Silent Touch but a bit quieter.

·
Registered
977 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Bumping this thread since I still have this exhaust and now truly have decided I won't need it. I have a silenced, turnaway tip that I now use for Laguna. No additional miles - it has just been sitting in storage. The only changes are now it has been freshly packed with new material. In addition, the screws that open and close the can for packing have been replaced with better ones. Still will include the brand new side exit pipe (since I'm still keeping the through diffuser pipe).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts