The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SOLD - FS Borla exhaust above diffuser

SOLD $250 shipped

This is a nicely built custom exhaust made for my Elise by the previous owner. It has very few miles (less than 2000 - probably less than even 1000). I have to say that I don't think I've heard a better exhaust note yet (throaty, robust, screams on cam) and the muffler is great quality (as we all know of Borlas products).

Attachments

·
Registered
289 Posts
That's a bargain ... Great exhaust :clap:

If only I hadn't changed my exhaust just a couple of months ago :(

·
Registered
1,498 Posts
PM sent

I'll take it as long as it isn't louder than a stage2 and you can get me dimensions on the can.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
I had a borla on my old tacoma truck, and thought it was a great product.
sounds like a killer deal for someone.

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
photo posted in OP. Couple things to note: for some reason the tip has been nipped - probably for better fit - not sure, but it doesn't effect performance as far as I can tell. The best way to describe the exhaust is that it was "made to fit" at a custom fabricator so it's not as refined as a mass produced one. The muffler itself is mass produced though. I'd say that worse case scernario is that you would modify the tip to your specs, but it fit and worked well on MY car which has a header and cat bypass that appear to be in the oem position where the muffler joins (but I didn't actually measure this.)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts