The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, so I'm an idiot. I ordered this figuring I would put it in before the 1st autocross/race. Well, here I am selling it on LT. WHY? You ask. Because the S-240 comes with an adjustable sway bar already set to the middle position (stiffer than normal). All I did was move it in 2 more positions and sha-bang the car handles even better.

Point of interest for you S-240 owners. The S-240 sway bar has a different mounting system completely. You can even get to the bolts on the S-240.

The bar is BRAND NEW and never used. 1st $290.00 takes it plus shipping. Remember, this is the more expensive SCCA Hardcore sway bar.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
WILL THIS FIT A REGULAR ELISE OR JUST THE S240?
It's for the Elise and Exige NOT the S-240...

Outstanding kit I might add... Nice job by BWR.

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
WILL THIS FIT A REGULAR ELISE OR JUST THE S240?
It will fit both. for the S240 you use the stock bushings and use the poly bushings included as spacers.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
It will fit both. for the S240 you use the stock bushings and use the poly bushings included as spacers.
Sorry to disagree, but the S-240 does not have normal bushings like the Elise and Exige. It uses an aluminum clamp that's machined to fit the slightly smaller diameter bar. I'll have to take a picture and send it to you. I'm sure it will fit the small bar but not the SCCA Bar

At any rate, sway bar for sale! Brand new.

·
Vendor
3,463 Posts
Sorry to disagree, but the S-240 does not have normal bushings like the Elise and Exige. It uses an aluminum clamp that's machined to fit the slightly smaller diameter bar. I'll have to take a picture and send it to you. I'm sure it will fit the small bar but not the SCCA Bar

At any rate, sway bar for sale! Brand new.
I stand corrected. You're right, the SCCA bar is bigger OD. It will work on all the other Elise and Exiges.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Brand new in the box and never fitted to the car.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Bump - Still available

Brand new in box... Fix Elise, Exige & Exige S - Will not fit the S-240...

A must for the serious race crowd...

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
SOLD

1 - 9 of 9 Posts