The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
*SOLD* - brand new, never been unwrapped, Voltphreaks 12V 4.5lb battery for the Elise/Exige. Includes Battery Tender Jr. Items purchased from Voltphreaks.com, see their website for product details. I never used it because I decided I didn't want the maintenance involved with race car batteries before I installed it. Asking $400 OBO, shipping included in continental US. SOLD. Buyer pays for shipping outside of continental US.

PM me for questions or offers, email address provided via PM. Local pickups welcome, I live in Los Angeles.

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Bump, still taking offers. Additional pics can also be provided upon request.

·
Registered
7,115 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price reduced to $400 and including shipping within US, I will also consider best offers. No lowball offers please, I'm not that desperate to get rid of these.

·
purveyor of lightness
4,135 Posts
for what its worth - i have had mine installed for about 5 months or so, and have never charged it and it has sat for over 10 days at a time, and starts stronger than my stock battery did. it also will start my HID's with the engine off. i am totaly pleased.
Ditto. Best battery I've ever owned. Never failed to start the car!

- It has been outside in the freezing cold for 4 days straight
- It's been in a garage for 10+ days at a time
- It sat on battery tender in a barn for 5 months (!) at TurboPhils (while we were waiting for our new house to be finished)
- It can start the car in the morning with both the radio blaring and the HVAC blower on full. No issues whatsoever.

I've had it for a year now... (installed 11/16/2007)

It's the bargoon of the month - that's for sure!

BUMP!

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Did you put any sort of gloss or seal on that flooring?

Sorry, couldnt help but notice
That was how the flooring was when I bought my unit. It's bamboo with a semi gloss sealant on it.

Bump for the week.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts