The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For sale is my Bride Zodia Seat. I bought this from another user on the forum in like new condition. I've put ~6000miles on the seat so it is still relatively new. Previous owner also installed a bracket to mount the stock 3pt. Selling because I outgrew the seat. If you don't already know, this is a very narrow seat and not recommended for those above a size 32 waist.

Looking for $700. Located in Socal and not willing to ship yet.

·
Premium Member
260 Posts
If you decide to ship I'll take it! I've been looking for this forever! I'm in Seattle, WA and would be willing to pay all shipping fees!

·
Registered
705 Posts
Tempting lol I think id fit. Any way I can stop by some time maybe this weekend or maybe some night this week? Is there holes in the bottom front of the seat for a 5/6 point harness?

·
Registered
959 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tempting lol I think id fit. Any way I can stop by some time maybe this weekend or maybe some night this week? Is there holes in the bottom front of the seat for a 5/6 point harness?
Sure just shoot me a PM. Yes theres a grommet for 5/6pt harness

·
Registered
1,007 Posts
let us know if/when you are ready to consider shipping

·
Premium Member
373 Posts

·
Registered
913 Posts
To the soon to be new owner of this seat. If for whatever you dont fit or the seat doesnt meet your expectations, hit me up. I would be interested.

Thanks

1 - 17 of 17 Posts