So as some of you might know already, by some of my posts, I am new to the lotus community. I come from the Subaru community and have been part of it for about 6 years and am sad to leave it. I figured I would go ahead and try posting up my STI on here since there is a forum for it.
Subarus are absolutely awesome cars, with their all wheel drive, the Recaro seats, the 300 HP, 2.5L motor, and the awesome turbo , they are an absolute blast to drive. This car will go where ever you want it to go, just watch the Top Gears about it.
2005 Subaru Impreza WRX STI
Here are some details about the car:
- LOCATION: Sacramento/San Luis Obispo, CA
- This car is my daily driver
- Washed the car at least every other week
- Waxed once a month
- Never been tracked
- Oil Changed, major mileage services, tires rotated, well taken care of
- I am the second owner, first owner was older lady and put 6k on it
- Obsidian Black Pearl (black with teal flake)
- Blue/Black Recaro suede interior
- Clean title
- Tires just rotated today, brakes being replaced friday
Upgrades and Features:
- Triple Gauge Pack (boost, oil temp, voltage)
- Cobra Radar Detector
- Perrin Radiator Shroud
- WRX Trunk
- 2007 STI Interior (upgrades for ski passthrough)
- All weather mats
- Avic F90BT with IPOD connection hidden inside center console
- 35% tint all the way around
- JDM Spec C Type RAR Shift Knob
- JDM Fog Light Kit
- JDM Bumper Beam
- Red Stripe Upgrade
- 18x8.5 Gram Light 57f bronze
- BRAND NEW brakes, just replaced
Wear and Tear:
- So as I said this car is my daily driver, I live about 300 miles from my family so I make that drive a lot, my girlfriend also lives about 400 miles away so I make that drive a lot. My job also requires me to travel a lot so this is why I have 70k on it. Due to this it has the normal wear and tear on it. I am going to have the car professionally detailed before I sell it so it should look good as new. There are some rock chips on the hood but the front bumper was recently replaced so it looks damn good with very light to no pitting or rock chips. There have been no major problems with the car and all warranty issues were fixed and replaced by the dealer.
- I am in the process of parting the car out as I will get more money overall, but I will keep the list up to date so the post will always be up to date as to how the car stands presently.
- $24,000 OBO
- Lotus of course….and yes I will obviously add cash
Also have a 2004 Honda Arqutrax F-12x Turbocharged Jetski for sale. Simply don’t ride it anymore now that I am no longer living by a lake. The Jetski has been well taken care of and honestly hasn’t been rode for its second season now. This is one of the fastest jetskis on the market right now with its turbocharged 4 stroke. This is a 3 seater so you can haul more people, wakeboard behind it, and whatever else you can imagine. This ski has very low hours for its year as it hasn’t been rode for over a year now. Trickle charger hooked up to it and fuel stabilizer put into the tank. Comes with ski, trailer, key, tie downs, manual, wake rope, flag, extinguisher, and took kit.
ASKING PRICE: $7000 OBO
Lastly I have two 2005 Honda CRF150f 4 stroke dirtbikes for sale. These are green sticker dirt bikes so you can ride them year round. These dirt bikes haven’t been ridden in even longer then the jet ski because they have been sitting at my parents house. Again fuel stabilizer and such added to the dirt bikes. Dirt bikes are probably the best condition you will find around and worth every dime and penny. One has a new rear tire. Very low hours.
ASKING PRICE: $1600 OBO each $3000 OBO Both