The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thinking about Selling my car because I don't have time to use her. If anyone is interested just pm me.

The car has always been kept in the garage and has 3,000miles

·
Registered
485 Posts
price?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Has anyone recently seen another Lotus Sport (one of the 50) for sale? If so what did they go for?

What amazes me about this forum is peoples need to criticize others for what THEY want to sell THEIR car for. I am not saying $52k is fair but unless you are interested in buying it or it is your car, then please either do not post or send the man a PM telling him his price might be high based on actual fact...

Best of luck with the sale!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Has anyone recently seen another Lotus Sport (one of the 50) for sale? If so what did they go for?

What amazes me about this forum is peoples need to criticize others for what THEY want to sell THEIR car for. I am not saying $52k is fair but unless you are interested in buying it or it is your car, then please either do not post or send the man a PM telling him his price might be high based on actual fact...

Best of luck with the sale!
thankyou

·
Premium Member
4,550 Posts
Just curious after reading the article...the Lotus Sport has Ohlins, stainless steel brake lines....anything else?

btw, the car looks beautiful....love the seats too - what harness does it come with?

·
Registered
817 Posts
Just curious after reading the article...the Lotus Sport has Ohlins, stainless steel brake lines....anything else?

btw, the car looks beautiful....love the seats too - what harness does it come with?
Here are all the articles I collected on the Sport Elise right before I purchased mine... That should answer all your questions... Enjoy!

Attachments

·
Registered
104 Posts
A comment on suspension

I have sport elise #16, and with the adjustible Ohlins, the car can be set up to ride far softer and smoother than any elise I've been in...granted, it does not handle as well with the suspension set to full soft, but it does ride amazingly well for a short, stiff little car. My suspension is currently set up in the street sport configuration, which is stiff, but not as punishing as many of the sports cars I have owned in the past. The car can also be adjusted to track configuration, which is even stiffer, and probably unnecessary for the street.

A fantastic car, with all the right stuff!

tim

1 - 20 of 37 Posts