The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Located in CA (SoCal Orange County/LongBeach area), would prefer local pick-up over shipping. Lotus is sold, so I no longer needs these parts. Prices do not include shipping costs.

the best form of contact is email: [email protected]

NRG Lotus Hub
9/10 condition
Retail: $80
My Price: $40

Yokohama AD08rs
Less than 100 miles (you can still see the tire nubs on the tread). Please note that the rear tire size isn't within recommended fitment range as the OD is slightly larger than stock(.03 inches I believe than stock size_. The tires were used for a photoshoot and, unfortunately, this was the only size available in stock. If I had kept my Exige I probably would've left them, but I want to provide full transparency for potential buyers.

Front: 205/55R16
Rear: 235/45R17
Retail: ~$800
My Price: ~$500 (less than 100 miles)

Volk Racing ZE40s
Like the tires, these are basically brand new. My loss is your gain. I'll throw in the hubcentric rings at no additional cost, too. This is a new fitment spec that Rays released last year I believe. Believes to be the first set in the US. Save yourself the 3 months wait!
Front: 16X7 +31
Reat: 17x8 +35
Face-2 Concave

Retails: ~$3,000
My Price: ~$2,300

J/L Subwoofer Set (CF enclosuer and Kenwood Amp)
Retail: Not sure since it was isntalled by previous owner, but based on research I'd say the set cost around $600-$700
My Price: $350 with everything and I'll throw in all the connecting cables

More pics available upon request.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I’ll take gas door. Pm me PayPal with shipping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
232 Posts
I'll take side sills if monkeyboo doesn't buy them....

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,600 Posts
dropped some prices. Open to reasonable offers on the Volks and Tires
Surprised the Volks are still available. Hard to find the 16X7 weight, but I show the 17X8 weighs around 15.4 pounds, so they're light. Forged as well. Free bump and GLWS.

San

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I was kind of interested in the tires until I read https://www.yokohama-online.com/News/YEU/2019/Q1/2019-03-05-YOKOHAMA-to-launch-ADVAN-NEOVA-AD08RS which basically says the RS version is only for Europe. Please show a picture of the name on the tire so we can see if they are Yokohama AD08rs or AD08r. I'm guessing AD08r based upon the fact you bought them in California.
Thanks.
Confirming that they are AD08R (here's the link from the US website https://yokohamatire.com/tires/advan-neova-ad08r). Sourced from their local warehouse in Chino — wheel/tire set was used for a Yokohama Tire photoshoot.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts