The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
2006 Grey Porsche Cayman S

Updated Price: Asking 36,999

32,500 Miles, in warranty for another ~6 months.

It has a remus exhaust, an intake and a reflash, all done by Sharkwerks. I have KW V3 coilovers on the car, with the entire setup corner balanced. Car also has front and rear sway bars. Techart sideskirts and front lip, sharkwerks steering wheel (beefier), after market light weight 19" sportec wheels that have been powdercoated black with fairly new RE-11's. Over all the car is a blast to drive, but I am on to new things, preferably into the lotus world.

No car has a better sound than this one does -- this porsche has the classic sound. All oil changes and maintenance done proactively at porsche dealerships.

Not really willing to go super low on this car, as I got it not too long ago, but its also so perfect...its hard to consider selling it, but I miss having a good project car. Quality porsche with quality work and parts on it. 2850 pounds and ~320 crank horsepower with mods -- 996 porsche turbo couldn't overtake me.

My number is 925.330.3097

Thanks,
Morgan

Attachments

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
Nicely done. I'm sure you'll have better luck on the P forums. Although many of us also drive Porsches we are still more into the Lotus (I would think) therefore, the P sites should give you some prospects. Not sure you could get 45K. It's a sad seller's market.
Is that a Z8 I see in the back?

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Nicely done. I'm sure you'll have better luck on the P forums. Although many of us also drive Porsches we are still more into the Lotus (I would think) therefore, the P sites should give you some prospects. Not sure you could get 45K. It's a sad seller's market.
Is that a Z8 I see in the back?
People on this forum like lotus cars? Who knew :shrug:

:D

I actually almost got an exige s240 instead of this bad boy, thus the small amount of posts I have. Sad sellers market indeed, though I am accepting offers so...who knows! Yes, black and tan z8 in the background. The GT3 is in the other stall :evil:

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
That is the perfect car for me...know anything about importing modded caymans in Canada?
From what I understand it doesn't take a whole lot to bring a car in from the US into canada, and I hear porsche's are one of the easiest luxury cars to import.

Are you serious, or just wishing?

·
Registered
2,795 Posts
From what I understand it doesn't take a whole lot to bring a car in from the US into canada, and I hear porsche's are one of the easiest luxury cars to import.

Are you serious, or just wishing?
I sold my Miata to Canadian buyers and don't think they had much trouble. Just had to fill out some form and hand in the US title at the border for a Candian equiv. Wrote up a bill of sale and that was pretty much it.

If you really want to sell the car fast I would put it back to stock and put it in the low 30's range.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I sold my Miata to Canadian buyers and don't think they had much trouble. Just had to fill out some form and hand in the US title at the border for a Candian equiv. Wrote up a bill of sale and that was pretty much it.

If you really want to sell the car fast I would put it back to stock and put it in the low 30's range.
There is an OBO after my price :wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts

I looked into it and it isn't difficult, but it is pricey. I would have to pay 18.4% tax/duty when I bring it across. And with the exhange rate it doesn't make it worth while for me over buying Canadian without the hassel. A beautiful car, good luck!

·
Registered
65 Posts
:cool:The Coxster

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
It is still available :). Just barely, lots of interest this week for what ever reason. Please give me a call or send me a pm when you get the chance. I am usually up late.

Thanks!
Morgan

1 - 20 of 34 Posts