The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just put a CF Cup style roof on my car (yes, I had it painted...) so I can part with the OEM Exige S roof. Great shape, will take pix this weekend and send to anyone who asks for them. Includes all mounting hardware and all seals and rubber are intact. $1450 shipped to the lower 48 if you want to use PayPal, $1350 shipped in lower 48 if you go old school and send a money order/cashier's check. If you're worried about sending off money with no collateral, I can give you my ebay ID, 100% rating as buyer and seller with several hundred transactions.

Also a nearly new fuel filler door and mounting ring (no screws). $110 shipped in lower 48, paypal or not.

Not really sure under what circumstances someone would want an OEM Exige S roof...converting an Elise to Exige maybe? The odd accident of a tree limb falling on their car? Who knows? I thought I'd take one crack at selling. If it doesnt' go, it gets stored in the box the Cup roof came in, and will go back on the car if/when the car is sold.

PM if interested. Again, will take pix tomorrow and have them available to interested parties.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does the fuel filler door have a lock on it?
Nope. That would be the one used in Europe, this is Fed. OEM. Most guys do a locking gas cap conversion.

·
Registered
6,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
1 - 5 of 5 Posts