The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a used OEM S260 CF wing. This is just the wing and not the uprights. It will fit any 2010+ exige wing setup. From the dealer this wing will run you $3800-eek- This one can be yours for $2500.

PM for more details

Attachments

·
Registered
553 Posts
good thing I paid around $650 for mine ;) Obviously it's not a Lotus OEM part but...

good luck with sale!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We replaced this wing with one of the custom ones we had made by Technocraft. You can see it here. These are available as well for much less than this OEM piece.

The owner of this S260 wing will consider reasonable offers so..... make some offers!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
It came off a 2010 S260 sold out of Galpin. Maybe they added it, but I know the lettering has been on there since it rolled out of the showroom. In any case it is easily removable.

·
Registered
944 Posts
Yes it is OEM. The 2010 S260 cars came with the lotus lettering on the wing. It is also clearbra'd over the lettering.

No lotus lettering on wing from factory
At least not on my 2010 260S or two other 2010 260Ss I am familiar with
No biggie, just saying the letters were added

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yeah its the white one. I guess it was an add on from Galpin.

What do you guys think? Should I pull them, or leave them for a new owner to remove?

·
Registered
913 Posts
Yeah its the white one. I guess it was an add on from Galpin.

What do you guys think? Should I pull them, or leave them for a new owner to remove?
Pull them to inspect if the carbon has been damaged from UV rays & the LOTUS lettering has left ghosting on the clear. This is typically an issue with carbon that is exposed to UV & has stickers on it. Usually the preventive approach to avoiding this is to have a bodyshop clear coat the carbon prior to putting any stickers. Given this is from Lotus, it might already have an automotive clear coat but I'd rather find out as the seller first hand prior to selling especially at that price.

$0.02

1 - 18 of 18 Posts