The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
hello
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a full chasecame setup for sale. It includes everything in the picture below, ie
- pdr-100 data module with gforce, updated to latest firmware
- bullet camera with roll bar mount
- dm10 module with both gps and obd cables
- 16gb memory card and usb memory card reader
- pc software.

This includes everything you need to record video and data at the same time. You just start the car and go and it starts recording.

Asking for -- SOLD --.

Reason for selling: I got this before Christmas from another forum member as an upgrade to my data logging solution. I did the mistake of not telling the mrs and she got me as a christmas gift a different solution. So I am selling this one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
hello
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
All pm's responded in the order received.

Everything is packaged and ready to ship. I was checking shipping prices this morning and given the declared value I got 3-day shipping with up to $40 depending on US location.

·
Premium Member
29,081 Posts
Two notes on this. One, the unit is missing the rubber bezels. You do not need them, but they exist to cushion the inner circuit boards and when they are not in, you can get more vibration. I would be happy to ship two of them to anyone that buys this at no charge.

The rollbar clamp normally includes rubber. This is mainly to protect the rollbar finish. We have it if you need it. We also have the band clamps, but you can source those yourself also to match your rollbar. If you need other mounts, talk to me.

Do not use the CD, please download the dashware software from chasecam.com The CD is from 4 years ago and references a security server that no longer exists so the program will not run. Just download a newer version from my site.

·
hello
295 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
To clarify on Randy's message, I have the roll bar rubber. I just did not include it in the picture. But the band clamps are missing, I received it like that. Really easy to get ones that fit you bar from a hardware store. It was not a problem for me as I use a different universal mount. The rest is what he said.

Great setup. And in my opinion dashware is one of the best software choices along with circuit tools.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts