The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
hello
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a full chasecame setup for sale. It includes everything in the picture below, ie
- pdr-100 data module with gforce, updated to latest firmware
- bullet camera with roll bar mount
- dm10 module with both gps and obd cables
- 16gb memory card and usb memory card reader
- pc software.

This includes everything you need to record video and data at the same time. You just start the car and go and it starts recording.

Asking for -- SOLD --.

Reason for selling: I got this before Christmas from another forum member as an upgrade to my data logging solution. I did the mistake of not telling the mrs and she got me as a christmas gift a different solution. So I am selling this one.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Attachments

·
hello
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
All pm's responded in the order received.

Everything is packaged and ready to ship. I was checking shipping prices this morning and given the declared value I got 3-day shipping with up to $40 depending on US location.

·
hello
304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
To clarify on Randy's message, I have the roll bar rubber. I just did not include it in the picture. But the band clamps are missing, I received it like that. Really easy to get ones that fit you bar from a hardware store. It was not a problem for me as I use a different universal mount. The rest is what he said.

Great setup. And in my opinion dashware is one of the best software choices along with circuit tools.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts