The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 5 used clams with varying degrees or damage. I have 3 front Elise, 1 rear Elise, and 1 rear Exige. Shipping is $300 any where in the continental US.

One of the front clams is laser blue and almost perfect. There is a tiny crack in the paint on one of the lower chins. Price is $1500. I would love to get this on a laser blue car and save someone a ton of money and time. The rest of them need small bits of repair. Price on them is $1000 obo.

I can also repair and prime any of the damaged ones for an additional $500. They will be ready for final prep and and paint.

PM for pics and details on the clam that you need.

DISCLAIMER: These clamshells are used and damaged. Lotus Cars USA and Mulholland Motorsports offer no warranty and does not accept any responsibility for damage or injury caused by the use of these clamshells. The clamshells are provided "as-is" without any express or implied warranty of any kind. In no event shall Lotus Cars USA or Mulholland Motorsports be liable for any damages whatsoever arising from the use of these clamshells.

·
Registered
5,094 Posts
all the bumping makes you look desperate to move these.
be patient.
you price is already below what sector 111 wants for theirs.

hows that for a free bump?

·
Premium Member
26,313 Posts
If Mulholland Motosports has clams, you can be sure they are a good deal.

These things are really hard to find when you need them, and Julio can paint them any color you want.

If you damage yours, it'll be thousands of dollars more to replace.

Great for Lotus race cars too...

:D

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
all the bumping makes you look desperate to move these.
be patient.
you price is already below what sector 111 wants for theirs.

hows that for a free bump?
rotfl Desperate? Am I trying to get laid??

I figure if the thread is close to the top, there is a better chance someone that is interested will see it. If I let the thread get stagnant it will end up on the last page and I definitely wont sell them.

Call it what you will, I'll call it advertising...:shrug:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
And yeah, I do need to move at least 1 of these kinda quickly, so make me an offer and we'll work something out. I don't have the room for 5 clams sitting around waiting to get damaged more.

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LBH Keychains

I found a bunch of these in a box. There's a ton of them and I don't want them all. So I'm donating them to the community! Anybody want some cool Lotus memorabilia? Stop by the shop if you're local, or PM your address and I'll send you one via snail mail.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts