The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: CRD mount (sold)

I have a crd mount for sale, the same as: CRDmount

I got it new. Mounted it once on my bar to try it out. I was not happy with the camera position and decided to go a different direction. All pieces originally available with the kit are included (see attached photo). The condition is as good as new.

SOLD

Attachments

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I tested it on my bar from sector111, so I cannot be sure about others. Having said that, the two round pieces are adjustable using two screws and there is also a foam sticky pad usable for different bars with smaller diameter. So I would imagine if the bar is relatively similar in diameter, it should fit. if it is too thick, I could see a problem.

Anyone knows the diameter of the stock bar?

·
Registered
905 Posts
if it'll fit the factory bar i'll take it

·
Registered
341 Posts
The CRDmount will not fit on our Race Harness Bar or on the Lotus Motorsport Harness Bar.

as per sector111 link he provided

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Can you measure the diameter for the bar you are interested in mounting it on?

The two inside rings will fit perfectly a bar that is 1.25" diameter. Anything less than that and the supplied foam pads can be used. Anything wider and the screws can be adjusted to fit but it will not be a perfect round fit.

·
hello
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I was asked by a couple of people on shipping rates. To simplify things, I can do SOLD shipped anywhere in the continental US by UPS ground. Ping me about faster options or locations outside the continental US.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts