The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Everyone,

Up for sale are my Reverie carbon fiber sill extensions, for an Elise/Exige. These look great and really transform the look of the car. I took these off before selling my car, so I am making these available to the community.

Information on these exact units can be found at the following link:

https://www.reverie.ltd.uk/lotus-eliseexige-s2-carbon-fibre-sill-extensions-pair-std-arches/R01SB0249

The sill extensions are in good condition (no cracks or deep scratches, etc.) There is some discoloration on the area that actually touches the paint, but this cannot be seen unless the sills are removed from the car (I am pretty sure this could be polished/compounded out with a buffer anyway). These are located in Southwestern CT (Fairfield County). My asking price is $300 or best offer. I am also willing to ship at the buyer’s expense.

Additional pictures will be available shortly, after I get home from work.

Thanks for your interest!

Best,
Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Judging my the amount of PMs and offers above my original asking price, I definitely underestimated the market for CF side sills. I am looking for $300 OBO for these. In addition, I am happy to ship to US addresses at the buyer's expense.

Thanks for the continued interest.

Dave

1 - 14 of 14 Posts