The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS- LSS and Standard Shocks and Springs- Custom Adjustable

I've got a few sets of LSS and Standard suspension sets that I've converted to adjustable ride height. You can lower the car to the Lotus recommeded ride height for the track and dial in the need underbody rake to achieve more down force with these.

This basically entails adding additonal groves to the shocks in the correct proprotions front and rear.

As some of you know, I've been running my adjustable ride height LSS very successfully on the track for the past year or so. This is a cheap way to nicely improve the handling and appearance of your car:cool:

Why am I selling? Well, I've been keeping a few sets of good quality, very low use LSS and Standard suspension sets that I pre-grooved on hand for fast turn around, but have found that nobody has needed that fast turnaround so now they're for sale...

So I'd like to get $300 for the adjustable Standard shocks/springs and $400 for the adjustable LSS shocks/springs.

The shocks come cleaned with instructions to adjust them along with several adjustment levels. I also apply a rust preventative on the new grooves.

I have some pics of them on my website... BOEFabrication.com | Beyond Original Equipment

Thanks,

Phil

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
It's Monday, so how about a bump:D

Here's a pic of before and after:

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Are you willing to do a "core exchange" for my standard suspension if I buy a set of the grooved LSS suspension from you?

Do you still have these for sale? It's been awhile :eek:

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you willing to do a "core exchange" for my standard suspension if I buy a set of the grooved LSS suspension from you?

Do you still have these for sale? It's been awhile :eek:
Hi Bane-

Ah, sorry man- all the LSS's are gone.

I'm happy to do a core exchange on std grooved suspension if you like (still have a set)... provided your shocks are in good shape:D

I've also had folks drop ship shocks to me as well to save time. Happy to help in any way that I can.

Best,

Phil

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
Ah, darn. Do you plan on getting another set of LSS shocks/springs in anytime soon?

Can you PM me if you do?

·
Vendor
6,305 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Ah, darn. Do you plan on getting another set of LSS shocks/springs in anytime soon?

Can you PM me if you do?
I doubt I'll come across any anytime soon...

Try calling Casey at FF and see if he's got an extra set... If so, have him ship them directly to me and I'll get you setup and shipped to you so you can save on shipping and not have any down time... then you can sell your stock suspension to help recoup some of the cost...

Just my 2 pennies...

Best,

Phil

1 - 6 of 6 Posts