The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dodge a deer, hit a shoulder boulder...avoid certain death! -eek-

The damage is basically on the lower front of the clam, below the center grill. Email me for photos at:
[email protected]

·
Ticket Magnet
1,055 Posts
Why do people continue to post large items for sale without a location (shipping charges kill) or a price?

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Why do people continue to post large items for sale without a location (shipping charges kill) or a price?
100% agreed.

its just way too easy in 2014 to upload a picture & write down a few numbers to not do it... :shrug:

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Instead of having everyone email you individually for photos it's easiest if you post them here for all to see.

·
Wow Such Admin
6,932 Posts
I tried to make posting a price a rule in the marketplace section, but not everyone was for the idea. So we made it acceptable to list an item with "best offer" as the price.

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
I always take "best offer" to mean "I'm embarrassed to say how much I think this is worth".
Agreed.
In the Honda Acura world it usually means, "I'm gonna accept every offer, please send $ to this address" and everybody gets screwed.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I tried to make posting a price a rule in the marketplace section, but not everyone was for the idea. So we made it acceptable to list an item with "best offer" as the price.
Should be best offer but still require a listed price. So we won't all be guessing how much the seller is willing to part with it.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
05' Elise Clam

Thanks for all the good pointers folks! I have NO idea what to ask for this item, or what it would be worth. Guess best offer is where we land. I am in Sacramento, CA and am willing to ship within States at buyer's cost.

Attachments

·
Registered
929 Posts
The front clam would have been worth a bit more if you had the missing pieces, because it's much easier to repair. If you do have them, you might want to take photos of them.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts