The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,994 Posts
Why do people continue to post large items for sale without a location (shipping charges kill) or a price?
100% agreed.

its just way too easy in 2014 to upload a picture & write down a few numbers to not do it... :shrug:

·
Wow Such Admin
6,988 Posts
I tried to make posting a price a rule in the marketplace section, but not everyone was for the idea. So we made it acceptable to list an item with "best offer" as the price.

·
Registered
119 Posts
I tried to make posting a price a rule in the marketplace section, but not everyone was for the idea. So we made it acceptable to list an item with "best offer" as the price.
Should be best offer but still require a listed price. So we won't all be guessing how much the seller is willing to part with it.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
05' Elise Clam

Thanks for all the good pointers folks! I have NO idea what to ask for this item, or what it would be worth. Guess best offer is where we land. I am in Sacramento, CA and am willing to ship within States at buyer's cost.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.