The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Insulated soft top that might be usable for parts. Broken cable, damaged end cap and scrapes to one corner. $175.00 shipped - offer.

Leather Side Sill Pockets. I bought these off of the forum and never installed them. They had not been installed by the previous owner either. Like new condition with red embrodiered logos. $135.00 shipped.

Shipping in the 48.

PM if interested.

Rich

Attachments

·
Registered
34 Posts
I was the first one in line.
I sent 3 PMs and no answer.
I'm still interested in soft top/local shipping to Florida/ if that maters.
Mat.

·
Terry
2,189 Posts
Mat.
sorry to hear that, it happens to me all the time. unfortunately first in line on Lotustalk doesn't mean sh*t. it's so depressing and i hate this rule :(

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
are side pockets still available? From anywhere? (i know this pair is sold)

·
Registered
9,273 Posts
Mat.
sorry to hear that, it happens to me all the time. unfortunately first in line on Lotustalk doesn't mean sh*t. it's so depressing and i hate this rule :(
"First in line"... unless the seller tells you you are first in line there is no way to know... Someone else may have sent a PM before you did or a PM before you post "dibs" in a thread. I have personally on multiple occasions already paid for an item and received confirmation of payment received from Yoram or Dave before anyone posts "dibs" in one of their for sale threads...

·
Gamera The Atomic Turtle
3,349 Posts
especially when the guy says "pm me if interested - there is no calling dibs. THe seller may not be checking the thread ever again. He's waiting for pm's for the love of dog. I'm lexdyslic.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts