The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a drivers side headlight cover, the only catch is one of the monuting posts busted off. The post snapped off and I tried using epoxy resin to attatch it, right now its still on there, but I would recommend a different type of method to get it back on. No guarantees itll stay on there, also comes with a plastic wring to prevent burning. $65 shipped

·
Registered
213 Posts
Glad to see these things suck for all of us. I thought I was the only one that had issues with these headlight covers.

·
Registered
808 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep it just busted off, dont even know how. I was taking my lights off to get the front resprayed and noticed that it was broken. Figured I'd try and get some $$ back after paying $450 for a new one :wallbang:

·
Registered
213 Posts
yep it just busted off, dont even know how. I was taking my lights off to get the front resprayed and noticed that it was broken. Figured I'd try and get some $$ back after paying $450 for a new one :wallbang:
Been there. I walked out of a shop and noticed my passenger side cover just hanging off the car. All clips had broken off. :huh:

·
Registered
1,679 Posts
I paid $600 for mine - $65 seems like a good deal!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts