The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Designed and made by me, WAY less expensive than the Lotus factory divider. Better looking and more robust than Lotus OEM or any other aftermarket version out there. Mixed brushed & matte finish, along with pass-through holes integrate beautifully with the Lotus interior motif. Snaps in firmly and square, yet still easy to remove/reposition.
Buyer reviews:
~"Just installed it and its spot on. Lovely piece."
~"This thing is ROCK SOLID. I LOVE IT."

TWO Options:
Plain: $95.00
Ram Ball "B" attached: $110.00
10% discount if you buy 2 or 3.
15% discount for a group buy of 4 or more.
Includes free shipping in the US. Add $14.00 to Canada (slow) and $18 (slow) worldwide per order.
(Add $40 for International Priority Mail to EUROPE, or $48 to ASIA/OZ/NZ/AFRICA if you want your international shipment sooner than the 3-8 weeks that Int'l First Class has been!)

Venmo @MarkVH1 or PayPal (friends & family if you can) [email protected]

Hood Motor vehicle Sleeve Automotive design Automotive exterior Motor vehicle Vehicle Car Automotive design Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Camera lens Bumper Personal luxury car Automotive lighting Grille Hood Motor vehicle Automotive design

·
Registered
547 Posts
I'm the buyer of the prototype of FB and this piece is spot on. It clips into place snuggly and doesn't rattle or move when you corner. I took it off a couple of times to get the width correct so I can wedge my phone in between the HVAC controls and this piece and it still held its shape no problem. Aesthetically, I think it flows well with the raw aluminum look present in the car. Lastly, shipping was quick and communication was prompt. In short, if you're on the fence, I wouldn't hesitate buying this piece.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,192 Posts
Does this come with the tray liner too? I'm just concerned that it would scratch my tray if I slide it to either side.

Reactions: glemmons

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm the buyer of the prototype of FB and this piece is spot on. It clips into place snuggly and doesn't rattle or move when you corner. I took it off a couple of times to get the width correct so I can wedge my phone in between the HVAC controls and this piece and it still held its shape no problem. Aesthetically, I think it flows well with the raw aluminum look present in the car. Lastly, shipping was quick and communication was prompt. In short, if you're on the fence, I wouldn't hesitate buying this piece.
Thanks again for your purchase and for the kind words!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does this come with the tray liner too? I'm just concerned that it would scratch my tray if I slide it to either side.
I can include section of liner as shown in the photos, or some black liner free of charge.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hi Andrey,
Yes, that's correct.
Mark

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
All orders received so far will be shipping today. I'll email/PM your tracking numbers later this evening.
Thanks!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Shipping these to Asia today. I have several more ready to go. The Ram ball version is more popular that I thought it would be, and I ended up with two in my car!

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,192 Posts
Interesting. Is there that much of a demand in Asia or are we going to see these for sale on AliExpress soon?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Interesting. Is there that much of a demand in Asia or are we going to see these for sale on AliExpress soon?
LOL... The Elise/Exige seems to be all over the place over there. IIRC, they were made by the Malaysian Proton car plant, and the car is really popular in Malaysia, Singapore and Hong Kong.

·
Administrator
2005 Lotus Elise
2,192 Posts
Wow, a whole new "hidden" market for our parts. Cool!

Reactions: Tengai650

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
I've has some inquiries on how secure it is with a phone mount. This is from my car:

Automotive design Motor vehicle Camera lens Bumper Reflex camera

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Oops, posted an update in error and can't delete...

1 - 20 of 52 Posts