The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Moving soon, need to unload these parts. The stock parts are all from my 2008 Exige S240. Each item is $20 plus postage (USPS, Fedex, or UPS). Each photo represents one "item"; what you see is what you get, nothing more, nothing less. The $20 is to cover my shipping materials plus time and effort. Reply here and/or PM.

1) Stock intercooler with shroud, air pipes and couplers: sold

2) Exhaust manifold heat shields (no cracks): sale pending

3) Stock steering arms and ball joints (unmodified): sold

4) Stock wheel lug bolts and lug wrench adapter: sale pending

5) Stock cupholder: sold

plus...

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No one wants a spare lugbolt tool? The bolts will go to metal recycling if someone just wants the tool (honestly, I probably wouldn’t trust someone else’s used lug bolts either).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2008 Lotus Elise SC and 2007 Porsche GT3
854 Posts
Wow, that was fast. I hate when people don't post on the regular thread instead of using PMs. This way we could all find out real time what sold and what didn't.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Wow, that was fast. I hate when people don't post on the regular thread instead of using PMs. This way we could all find out real time what sold and what didn't.

You make a good point, but often times PM’s are needed for negotiations (though not in this case due to the rock bottom prices). I did try to keep this thread up to date when items were spoken for (things moved fast in the first several minutes).

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The lug bolts and wrench adapter have been spoken for, which leaves only the exhaust manifold heat shields.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No interest in the exhaust manifold heat shields? I'm a bit surprised considering how many reports there are of one or more of these cracking around the upper bolt locations and causing a rattle. In fact the lower heat shield that I'm selling is not the original one from my '08 Exige, my original one failed and I replaced it with a new factory Lotus part (the one I'm selling). Both of these heat shields appear to be fully intact, with no apparent cracks.

-Ed

·
Registered
378 Posts
Exhaust manifold heat shields. Does this fit on an 05 Elise? I have a pretty bad rattle back there but not 100% sure if these are the culprit. Thanks.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Exhaust manifold heat shields. Does this fit on an 05 Elise? I have a pretty bad rattle back there but not 100% sure if these are the culprit. Thanks.
I don't know offhand, but you should be able to figure it out yourself by checking an online parts catalog (i.e. deroure.com), find the parts in question, and see if the same parts are common to both your 05 Elise and my 08 Exige S240. At this price, any fitment issues are your responsibility.

·
Registered
378 Posts
At this price, any fitment issues are your responsibility.
Well, I thought I would ask before I start digging. -poke- GLWS

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Update: the Hyperco springs are back available again, and the exhaust manifold heat shields have been spoken for.

·
Registered
783 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Last call on the 500f/700r springs for Penske shocks, if no-one wants them they're going to metal recycling which seems a shame!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts