The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
***SOLD*** FS: Elise/Exige raised center cap

***SOLD***

Up for sale is one raised center cap. Selling because after installing I realized it doesn't match my existing yellow caps. It's the orange color versus the yellow color. Take a look at the last pic for a comparison with a yellow cap (the cap for sale is the one I'm holding).

There are some nicks/scratches/imperfections on it. Very hard to get them to show up in pics, but you can see some of them in a couple of the pics. None of the NOS caps I've bought from the dealer have been 10/10 condition-wise (don't know what happens to them on the way to the dealer), but this one is probably only a 7/10 upon close inspection if I'm being picky. From more than a foot away, it looks great, but do not consider this one if you are in need of a perfect cap. All the tabs on the back are in good/totally solid shape.

$10 + $5.35 flat rate USPS Priority Mail box = $15.35 shipped to the continental U.S. I will pay paypal fees. Pm me for paypal address.

Attachments

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Sold pending paypal.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Damn. How'd I miss this??
If it falls through, I'll take it from ya. I'll even pick it up in person! :)

·
Anthony
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Hi Mara, you are second in line. Will let you know if it falls through. Thanks, -Anthony

EDIT: Item has sold.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts