The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I installed the driving lights on my Exige and have the Elise style plastic front grill left over. This is the Elise grill with the cut outs for the driving lights. Brand new in the original plactic wrapping.

If you are willing to pay actual costs of shipping and the equivalent of a couple pints of a good English beer (say $10) send me a PM.

·
Registered
128 Posts
I have the exact same part, under the exact same circumstances (driving light kit installed on an Exige).

So as to continue the similarity, I will sell it for the exact same price (OP -- you have "made a market" for the item), that is $10 plus shipping.

ANDY

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I have the exact same part, under the exact same circumstances (driving light kit installed on an Exige).

So as to continue the similarity, I will sell it for the exact same price (OP -- you have "made a market" for the item), that is $10 plus shipping.

ANDY
That'd be two pints of good English beer. Same deal I'd give my local Lotus friends, but sending beer via the internet ....:rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
If you still have one let me know, I'll take it for shipping and beer.

·
Registered
11,221 Posts

ANDY
I'll take it :)

·
Older but getting faster
523 Posts
Anyone have the side pieces to the grill for an '06 Elise?
Specifically the passenger side. I didn't notice it was broken, and I just got back from driving to Atlanta for a bunch of routine work:rolleyes:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts