The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2009 Elise Hardtop (Red) that has been sitting in my store for quite the longest time. Previous owner had the roof lining redone, so the insides are good as new. No cracks on the rubber.

It's currently wrapped with 3M vinyl brushed black metal.

Price: USD800 OBO

Attachments

·
Premium Member
543 Posts
What's your store? Maybe I can track it down next time I'm in Singapore! :) I was on top of the Swissotel for a week and a half last summer; amazing city / country! The daily commute to Batam on the ferry got old though, next time they might make me stay on the island..

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sorry guys, didn't get any PM and for some reason I wasn't subscribed to this thread. Yes it's still available.

I don't have the bag - so its just the original hard top. If you are in Singapore, you could always pick it up so we don't have to deal with shipping. The original hard top is seriously quite heavy and I don't think it'll be worthwhile shipping via Air.

·
Stealthy Blackmobile
362 Posts
Sorry guys, didn't get any PM and for some reason I wasn't subscribed to this thread. Yes it's still available.

I don't have the bag - so its just the original hard top. If you are in Singapore, you could always pick it up so we don't have to deal with shipping. The original hard top is seriously quite heavy and I don't think it'll be worthwhile shipping via Air.
Hey Sean please check PM, Thankyou !

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Banned
1 Posts
I have a 2009 Elise Hardtop (Red) that has been sitting in my store for quite the longest time. Previous owner had the roof lining redone, so the insides are good as new. No cracks on the rubber.

It's currently wrapped with 3M vinyl brushed black metal.

Price: USD800 OBO
Hi is this still available? Im in spore.

·
Administrator
1,510 Posts
Hi is this still available? Im in spore.
You're replying to a seven year old post. You need ten posts before listing or replying in the Marketplace

1 - 12 of 12 Posts