The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
700 shipped?! in october, the BEGINNING of hard top season?!?!

gah, what an awesome deal...i really gotta get in the habit of checking the FS listings every 15 minutes while i'm at work :D

·
Registered
196 Posts
BEWARE OF THIS JOKER SCOTTMB107 WHO HAS NO MORALS, take a look at this BS:

Scotmbb107 said:
I don't know if it's going through because when I submit the PM it says I'm not logged in. Anyway, I'm sorry but I am going to refund your paypal payment. I was offered $1000 through local sale which is a bit more and I now do not have to ship out the top. I've had bad experiences send ing something out this large and valuable. I sold a door a few months back on here and it was damaged. I refunded the money plus the member kept the door. I am sorry but I am not wealthy and my piece of mind knowing that there are no chances of shipping damage makes me feel better. I will refund you shortly once I know you recieved this PM.

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
i dunno, seems pretty rational to me :shrug:

·
Registered
322 Posts
BEWARE OF THIS JOKER SCOTTMB107 WHO HAS NO MORALS, take a look at this BS:
4lotus I feel your pain. I had a deal on a hardtop and the guy sold it out from under me to someone who offered him more money the day he was supposed to ship it.

I hope you get your money back.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Money was returned. There were many reasons. His Paypal address was unconfirmed. Communication was slow and he wanted to send me his own labels and yes I was offered more money so I'm sorry. I was honest about the situation and one member on here did receive the top. 4 lotus sent me this:i will be filing a claim with Paypal, my neighbor is an executive their and i
will be talking with him, your pathetic and have no morals, Karma is something
you obviously take for granite along with honesty, i will be pressing for the
item and any and all legal fee's associated with it

·
Registered
1,988 Posts
sigh...

does it suck to think you got an item for a good price & then find out you wont be getting it? sure... but c'mon, if the OP is refunding the $ in full than just deal with the inconvenience & keep your eyes open for the next time a hard top is FS...

i had a similar situation happen recently with lotus parts i sent $ for, but the seller apologized for the mistake & refunded me the $... the only gripe is that paypal sat on the funds for about a week...

its really not worth throwing a tantrum over unless you never see the refunded $

·
Registered
196 Posts
your basically a scumbag, slow communication as in you got the money within hours???you listed shipping included, paypal has over 100 transactions, what risk was their on your part? nothing but greed, Karma shall prevail

·
V EQLS IR
331 Posts
paypal barely cares either way : )

essentially 4lotus is suggesting that if i make a posting saying "elise for 20k" and he just paypal's me 20k, then somehow i'm legally bound to give him the car? :panic:

with this much fuss you'd think it was a whole CAR, not just the top!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts