The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Parts located in Woodinville, WA
Shipping from Bellevue, WA 98005 from a scheduled pickup location

I'm doing an Exige conversion, so I'm selling off all of my stock Elise parts.
These parts Rover Ebony Grey. They are NOT Lotus Graphite Grey.

edit- it looks like the shipping quotes I'm getting are pretty high. If you have access to a UPS/FedEx account, you'll probably be able to get a much better rate than I can.

Rear Clam : $1700
This is a very clean clam with filled vents/seams and shaved wheel arch reflector. It's nearly in perfect condition.
The only defects are a small run in the paint, tucked up near the back window, and a quarter sized spider web crack in the paint (not the clam itself) down low behind the right wheel. It's only visible of the light hits it just right.
These are non-issues since you'll probably be repainting it anyway.
It was previously damaged, but the repairs are solid and high quality. Check my first or second post ever to see original pictures.
The repair and modifications were done about 3 years/8,000 miles ago. There are no signs of cracking or ghost lines whatsoever.
The clam is bare; no lights, fasteners, etc. For an extra $50 I'll leave the oem LOTUS lettering on it.

Engine Cover: $200
Stock engine cover, upgraded with Exige style wire mesh. Has very small nick next to the keyhole where it looks like somebody drug their key. Very small and hardly noticeable, but it would require a dot of filler to make it look like new.
Includes hinges and latch assembly if you want them. You'll need to provide me a key blank so I can copy mine if you want plan on using the lock mechanism.

Window Shroud / Roll Bar Cover: $150
As pictured. Perfect condition. Includes gaskets.

Hardtop: ($900 - $75) = $825 (sold)
(Sorry to those I failed to respond to. Inquiries were coming in too fast and i was unable to keep up.)
edit- headliner damaged, see below
Great condition. Solid fit. The fasteners have never been cross threaded and the heads are not wallowed out.
Includes all items shown in the diagram except #10 & 11 (these are cosmetic covers to hide the fasteners), and #23 (this was added to 07 and later cars)

Prices do not include shipping

I'm happy to ship any of this stuff, but on the clam I'll need you to do the legwork on the logistics. I can deliver it to a dock in or around Bellevue or Seattle, WA.
I can crate it if necessary, but the price will need to reflect the amount of work involved. Likely, anything beyond a giant cardboard enclosure will be an additional fee. I'm pretty flexible though.

Of course, local buyers will have more bargaining leverage.

Payment: PayPal, check, cash

The parts are currently installed, so you'll need to give me a few days to have the stuff ready to go.

PM here, or mail to [email protected]

Attachments

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Bonehead move #32324230921:

When I removed the hardtop, I noticed the a wrinkle in the headliner. I decided to grab my heatgun and smooth it out. Big mistake.
Apparently these headliners are made out of ricepaper, because the heatgun burned through it from about 12" away. For reference, the heatgun was also blowing on the back of my hand without causing any major discomfort. The rest of the headliner is now sagging as well.

It looks like this thing is going to need a new headliner, or be run bare. Price reduced $75.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
16x7 31mm 14.5 lbs
17x8 38mm 15.5 lbs

These are the wheels:
http://www.lotustalk.com/forums/f95/project-wheels-kodiak-78119/

I was able to get 3 of them true within .010", and 1 within .015". Not great in my opinion, but Kodiak told me that up to .040" is acceptable. I've had them up to around 140 and they're rock solid and vibration free at all speeds. For reference, my oem cast wheels all ran out .005".

All 4 are properly sealed and haven't required any air for nearly two years.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Clam still for sale. Price dropped to $1600. I'll throw in a nice big ding in the left fender where my battery came loose and smacked it, for no extra charge.

Updated pics soon. Unless I don't get around to it, which is probably more likely.

·
Registered
2,709 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wtf? A year has passed since I listed this? The stupid part is still on my car. Apparently, I suck at car projects.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts