The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Up for sale is a brand new steering wheel removal kit from Elise-shop. I bought it a couple of years ago but never installed it. It has everything you need to easily remove your steering wheel for easier ingress and egress. It even has the resistor to disable the air bag light. I bought it for $161 including shipping. I’ll let it go for $135 shipped to anywhere in the mainland USA.

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
I'm very interested. Can I use this for an aftermarket steering wheel like a Sparco or can only be used with a factory airbag steering wheel? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm very interested. Can I use this for an aftermarket steering wheel like a Sparco or can only be used with a factory airbag steering wheel? Thanks.
It’s made for aftermarket wheels like Momo, Sparco, and OMP. I should have noted that in the sale. It’s not made for the OEM wheel hence it comes with the resistor to disable air bag light. Directions are included in the kit.

·
Premium Member
1,455 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Do you have a link of a picture installed? I want too see how thick that spacer looks installed. Thanks
Sorry I don’t. I’ve never installed it. It’s brand new. Maybe another member here who has the same kit can post a pic.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts