The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For Sale: Reasonable offers accepted. Not dragging this stuff to Hawaii or putting it out on the curb for the trash.

05 Elise- stock exhaust, cat, one silver (perfect) and one black (needs some love) diffuser, 2 front tires with some tread left, and two rear panels.

CHEAP.
Package deal would be heaven.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Back Home

ALOHA!

Can't wait to get off the Drainland.
I'm done with it.
Need to get back to Maui before my head internally combusts.

Where you be?

I read that the Superferry is shut down, but I think I can put the car on a Matson interisland ship and come cruise with you if you're on Oahu, Kauai, Big I, etc.

Ry

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
One more Saturday Night

PMs answered.
***REASONABLE offers accepted.
More than open to trades if you've got something I'm interested in (Lotus parts).

This stuff's got to go, fellas.

Also, due to my Avatar, everyone is asking where in Jers I am. Well, I'm not currently on the East Coast. I was born and raised there. Right now I'm in TX, just finished up a 6 1/2 year stint and two tours in the desert with Uncle Sam's camo minions, and getting ready to roll back to Maui where I belong.

Please take these parts off my hands, fellas.
As always, package deals are the best.

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Still some parts left

Still to go:

1 rear panel (between body and diffuser, license plate bolts on...) Perfect*
1 diffuser (black, needs some tlc)
Silver Diffuser SOLD Thanks Patrick :clap:
Stock Cat = Great shape, extremely low miles
Stock Exhaust = Same as above

I've been getting a lot of extremely lowball offers for the cat. These are not cheap new, please don't insult me with "how about $100 shipped." :no:

Cheers::::

·
Registered
37 Posts
Still to go:

1 rear panel (between body and diffuser, license plate bolts on...) Perfect*
1 diffuser (black, needs some tlc)
Silver Diffuser SOLD Thanks Patrick :clap:
Stock Cat = Great shape, extremely low miles
Stock Exhaust = Same as above

I've been getting a lot of extremely lowball offers for the cat. These are not cheap new, please don't insult me with "how about $100 shipped." :no:

Cheers::::
Not sure why I can't use PM anymore, but I'm interested in the cat. Feel free to PM me or drop me a note at andrewwrxhussey(at)gmail.com with a price you feel comfortable with.

Thanks,
Andrew

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Most parts now sold. Love this site.

Stock Cat SOLD >>>Thanks a lot, Andrew, it ships in the am. :)

Black stock diffuser and stock exhaust is all I have left for sale.

Considering bending the diffuser into an interesting shape for the shade and making a table lamp out of the pipe. Maybe a blue LED coming out of each port or something. Epoxy the Lotus badge that I channel-locked off of the tiny piece of the front clam that was left from my last Elise right before that flatbed took her away.

Difflow 5 element came today. Thing is MEAN. Couldn't help myself; it's going to have to come off really soon for the clam hinge install, but I bolted it up anyway. Siiick piece. Waiting on Mr. FedEx for those APR side skirts:DV:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Stock Cat SOLD >>>Thanks a lot, Andrew, it ships in the am. :)

Black stock diffuser and stock exhaust is all I have left for sale.

Considering bending the diffuser into an interesting shape for the shade and making a table lamp out of the pipe. Maybe a blue LED coming out of each port or something. Epoxy the Lotus badge that I channel-locked off of the tiny piece of the front clam that was left from my last Elise right before that flatbed took her away.

Difflow 5 element came today. Thing is MEAN. Couldn't help myself; it's going to have to come off really soon for the clam hinge install, but I bolted it up anyway. Siiick piece. Waiting on Mr. FedEx for those APR side skirts:DV:
I'm interested in the diffuser. Do you have any pictures?

Thank you!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts