The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Never installed, brand spankin new in the original packaging and comes with the allen key and the little "saw" thingy.

$100 Shipped.

PM me for paypal info. (I check PMs not the thread)

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
I've got these exact indicator stalks on my car... i installed them... the saw is used to cut off the originals at a specific (readily identifiable) location.

They're MUCH better looking and they feel higher quality than originals after install becuase they're aren't so flimsy and light weight, they're also in the correct location, but they are a bit slippery, so ergonomically they take a little more care to use because your fingers (at least my skinny fingers) tend to want to slip off them instead of actuate the lever. I would still do the modification again despite that they're maye a little less ergonomic. I wish i new the thread size that joins the two pieces of the stalk together... If you haven't had them in hand, the silver part is threaded onto the black stalk base so you could also paint them to match your car or what ever other silly things you can think of if desired. i'm tempted to try and design some more paddle shapped end pieces for them which would be less slippery.

·
Registered
2,612 Posts
So I have been around the bush with these things for the last 24 hours they have been available.

I decided to say that I will take them for the asking price if they are still available. Please let me know, PMing you now.

Thanks.

Sorry if this sounds snobbish...I was kind of thinking out loud when I wrote it. :) Making sure I had enough money to do the repairs/parts purchasing I am looking at doing at the same time. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts